What we have been discussing till now was more or less concentrated on trending styles or types of wedding gowns for different body types and wedding destinations. But today we are going to deviate from our usual conversation a little bit.
We’ve received many queries and suggestions from our readers regarding do’s and don’ts while buying wedding gowns. So, ladies here we are to help you out in embracing that picture-perfect look on your D-day.
- Let’s start with the LENGTH OF YOUR WEDDING GOWN.
- If you’ve got the killer, toned legs, go ahead with the mini length skirt that ends just below the hip area.
- Brides who are planning for beach wedding or somewhere in Las Vegas, they must check out the sizzling collection of short wedding gowns online.
- If you’re somewhat more about 1950’s fashion, then tea length wedding gowns collection is meant for you. They look elegant and give the flexibility to move in throughout the day.
- Brides who are not pretty much sure about their heavy lower body part can look amazing in following Christian wedding gowns considering your body type:
- A-line skirt
- Mermaid skirt
- Ball Gown skirt
- Flared Skirt
- If you are choosing a traditional wedding, short wedding gowns might be considered offensive by others.
- In summer weddings flared or mermaid wedding gowns might become a pain for you to handle. Consider tea length wedding dresses.
2. SKIRT OF YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Petite brides should consider ball gown wedding gowns to add illusive height. Also, women with heavy bust can achieve a perfect hourglass shape in ball gown skirts.
- For an intimate evening or beach wedding, narrow/column/sheath Christian wedding gowns are perfect. Both tall and short brides can go for it unless they are no flaws to hide.
- If you are confident about your curves and want to emphasize them for a breathtaking look, try mermaid wedding gowns. They are easy to pull off and very effective in creating a dramatic style statement.
- Voluptuous brides can go for mermaid wedding gowns where as versatile A-line wedding gowns look stunning almost on all body types.
- Body hugging dresses don’t just emphasize your flab but make you uncomfortable too. If you want to move around freely and dance on your wedding day, darling this option might put you in trouble.
- Straight, fitted wedding gowns should not be on your list unless you are proud to call yourself lean.
- A-line wedding dresses are not meant for everyone. They look got only on slender figures-both short and tall.
- Plus size brides should never ever go for mermaid skirts.
3. BACK DESIGN OF YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- If you’ve a flawless back, don’t feel and walk down the aisle in confidence flaunting any of the following backless designs:
- Halter neckline
- Strapless neckline
- Key hole back
- Sweetheart neckline
- You might be conscious about your back and need a covered yet bewitching back design on your wedding gown, then following options can save your day:
- Laced Fabric with elegant design
- Nude fabrics with bead, pearl or crystal work
- Button down back give a sexy feel
- Those who are not confident about backless wedding gowns available online, don’t try it otherwise you would spend your whole wedding in an embarrassment instead of enjoyment.
- WAISTLINE OF YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Brides with smaller bust can look astounding in empire or raised style. It tends to bring attention to neckline and chest while covering your flaws like short legs and long torso.
- Undefined/ natural waistline is the right choice if you don’t want to highlight your curves and flaws.